|Post date: 2007-11-24 20:00|
I have heard of this project some time ago and though I should try it but it took me some hours of googleing before I got it to work so I might as well share it here.
There is a project over at source forge (http://domino-javadoc.sourceforge.net/) that has put together a java doc for the domino java classes.
To get it to work follow this order:
- Download this
- Extract the two files and place them somewhere (I use C:\data\NotesJavaDoc)
- Open eclipse and open your java project to the "Properties" / "Java Build Path" like the image below.
- Expand the "Notes.jar" file (you will have to add it if you have not done so already)
- Double click "Source" and add the source file.
- Double click "Javadoc" and an add the doc file.
Eclipse environment once fitted with java doc: